top of page

Expat Tax Service

We provide personalized tax services to individuals and families living and working outside the US. Having lived abroad, we understand expatriates' unique challenges, from navigating complex tax laws to managing multiple tax obligations in different countries.


Whether you are a long-term expat or a short-term assignee, we can provide the support and guidance you need to stay on top of your tax obligations and achieve your financial goals.


Our expat tax services include tax planning, preparation, filing, assistance with calculating foreign tax credits, determining tax residency status, and identifying potential tax deductions or exclusions that may apply to expatriates. We understand that each client has unique tax needs, and we take the time to listen to your concerns and develop a personalized strategy that meets your specific goals and objectives.

Expat Individual Tax Services

Expat Tax Expertise

  • Expatriation of Individuals

  • International Gift and Estate Tax Planning and Compliance

  • Pre-Arrival / Post-Departure Planning

  • Foreign Trusts and Estates Reporting and Compliance

  • Foreign Trusts with a U.S. Owner

  • U.S. Estate Tax Reporting for Nonresident Aliens


  • Tax Advice to Withholding Agents and Foreign Persons

  • Character and Source of Income Analysis

  • U.S. Tax Filing for Foreign Beneficial Owners

  • U.S. Withholding and Reporting on Payment of FDAP Income to Foreign Persons (Forms 1042/1042-S)

  • Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)

  • Foreign Investment in U.S. Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA) Reporting for Nonresident Aliens and Other Foreign Persons

  • U.S. Income Tax Return


  • Specified Foreign Financial Assets (Form 8938)

  • Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)

  • Return of U.S. Persons with respect to Certain Foreign Partnerships (Form 8865), including Schedules K-2 and K-3

  • Reporting for Outbound Transfer of Property, Stock or Securities to Foreign Corporation and Potential “Toll Charge”

  • Shareholder's Share of Certain International Items (Schedules K-2 and K-3 to Form 1120-S)

  • U.S. Information Returns Reporting Ownership of and Transactions with Foreign Trusts (Forms 3520 and 3520-A)

  • Delinquent U.S. International Tax and Information Returns and Reporting Penalties

  • U.S. Tax Reporting and Advisory for Employees of Foreign Government or International Organizations

For more information or inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us; we're here to provide you with the details you need.

bottom of page